Tag Archive | "hurricane season 2013"

2013 hurricane season summary

Only one of the tropical cyclones (Flossie) threatened land

Read the full story

Posted in Featured, Hurricane, NewsComments (0)

NOAABug

NOAA expects below-normal Central Pacific hurricane season

MEDIA RELEASE NOAA’s Central Pacific Hurricane Center today announced that climate conditions point to a below-normal season in the Central Pacific Basin this year. For 2013, the outlook calls for a 70 percent chance of a below-normal season, a 25 percent chance of a near-normal season, and a 5 percent chance of an above-normal season. […]

Read the full story

Posted in Hurricane, NewsComments (0)


RSS Weather Alerts

  • An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.

 

Quantcast