Categorized | News

Stove fire in Hilo quickly contained Saturday (March 29)

Fire crews responded to a 2:49 p.m. alarm Saturday (March 29) to 2050 Kilauea Avenue in Hilo for a stove fire.

Firefighters arrived to find flames coming out of the back of a stove and were able to shut-off the gas line and extingush the fire in a few minutes.

Damage was estimated to be $500 and the cause was determined to be a tiny hole in the propane line to the stove leaking.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

RSS Weather Alerts

  • An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.