Categorized | News

Spilled gasoline leads to structure fire in Hawaiian Acres

MEDIA RELEASE

Fire/rescue crews responded to a 10:35 p.m. alarm Tuesday (April 6) for a structure fire in Hawaiian Acres on Road 3 between Roads B and C.

Upon arrival crews found a 400 square-foot single story home engulfed in flames. Firefighters were able to get the fire under control at 11:20 p.m. and had the fire out 25 minutes later.

The structure was considered a total loss estimated at $15,000. There were no injuries reported in the blaze.

The cause of the fire was reported to be the resident filling gas in an electric generator while it was running, having the gas spill and ignite which spread to the home.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

 

 

Become a fan on facebook

 

Quantcast
%d bloggers like this: