Categorized | News

Storage shed destroyed in Glenwood fire Thursday morning


View Larger Map

Fire/Rescue crews responded to a 12:19 a.m. alarm for a structure fire on South Glenwood Road Thursday (July 16).

A storage shed on the back end of a residential large lot was fully engulfed in flames and collapsed when fire crews arrived on scene. Firefighters accessed the property via Mamalahoa Highway and had the fire out at 1 a.m.

There were no occupants in the shed, there were no injuries and the total loss is estimated to be $500. No roadways were closed during the fire. The cause of the fire was reported to be caused by a candle which wasn’t properly disposed of.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

 

Quantcast